Situated in the heart of Conway at The Village at Hendrix, Wiest Chiropractic serves the Conway community to provide quality, individualized chiropractic care to the entire family. Dr. Kassie Wiest has had a very well rounded education in chiropractic as well as sports medicine and wants to help you start your journey to health and healing today!
Kassie Wiest D.C., ATC is a native to Arkansas growing up near Mountain View. Upon graduation from Mountain View High School, Dr. Wiest made the move to Conway where she graduated with a B.S. in Athletic Training from the University of Central Arkansas in 2011. From there her journey led her to Davenport, Iowa to study at the birthplace of chiropractic. Dr. Wiest is a 2015 graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic.
Dr. Wiest is driven to help others. This is what led her to the chiropractic profession. She believes chiropractic has helped her to live a healthy, pain free life and she wants to help others experience the same.
Dr. Wiest loves being with her family and friends. She is newly married to Justin Wiest. She and her husband love spending time in the great outdoors with their Golden Retriever, Beaux.
Dr. Wiest's passion is chiropractic. Her mission is to help as many people as possible in the Conway area.
Chiropractic is the method of natural healing most chosen by those seeking complementary/alternative health care for acute and chronic conditions. It is a holistic health care system focusing on the nervous system via the spine. Chiropractors adjust the spine to restore optimal function of the nervous system, thus restoring optimal health. At Wiest Chiropractic we offer a variety of techniques for patients. We offer the complete Palmer Package, as well as techniques that Dr. Wiest learned by attending seminars outside of school. Some of these include, Activator, SOT, and Webster. Wiest Chiropractic will work in partnership with you to ensure your optimal health and wellness.
Dr. Kassie Wiest is Webster Certified. Webster technique is an advanced qualification chiropractors achieve dealing with pregnancy and pediatrics. Webster technique is a specific analysis and adjustment that helps the chiropractor establish balance in the pelvis. This is done through adjustment and ligamentous work so that the pelvis is in the ideal position for baby to be born.
Athletic Trainer's are health care professionals who collaborate with physicians. The services provided by Athletic Trainers comprise prevention, emergency care, clinical diagnosis, therapeutic intervention and rehabilitation of injuries and medical conditions. Dr. Kassie Wiest utilizes her background in athletic training to serve her patients with personalized rehabilitation programs and therapies.
Dr. Wiest studied Receptor-Tonus Technique which is a technique addressing muscular problems. These muscular problems are sometimes referred to as "trigger points". With this specific technique the doctor applies pressure on these trigger points for variable amounts of time, allowing the muscle to relax and acquire normal function. This technique, paired with a chiropractic adjustment, allows both the bone and the muscle to move normally, restoring proper joint function. Dr. Wiest also uses Active myofacial release which helps relieve tension and trigger points. The doctor applies pressure on the trigger points while taking the muscle through passive ranges of motion. Again, paired with chiropractic adjustments this technique helps relieve tension and increase function of the joint.
Wiest Chiropractic provides a thorough evaluation on each patient's first visit. This is done before any adjustments take place to get a better understanding of and to set up a personalized care plan for each patient.
In addition to Chiropractic Care, Wiest Chiropractic also offers nutritional supplements. It is important to put the right nutrients in your body so it can function properly. Although there are numerous supplement companies out there, we choose to partner with Well Labs for these 6 reasons:
1. They give back and we love it! A portion of each sale goes to help provide lifestyle medicine for underprivileged and disadvantaged kids.
2. Their products are physician grade. This means they are tested using high standards to prove safety and effectiveness. Well labs supplements are high quality and formulated to work!
3. Their products are allergy free. Have an allergy to gluten, dairy, or soy? Don't worry! Well labs provides products that are gluten free, dairy free, and soy free to make food allergies a little easier!
4. Their products come from raw materials. Well labs makes sure they use superior products when creating their products. They only use the most absorbable, effective, and safe materials because their customers' health is important to them.
5. They are convenient. They make it easy to order everything online. They also provide small informational cards with facts and frequently asked questions about the product. No more questions about why, when, and how to take the product.
6. They are affordable. Even though they are physician grade, allergy free, and made from raw materials, they are very competitively priced. High quality at an affordable price, what more could you ask for!
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
1855 McKennon Street, Suite 300 Conway, AR 72032
07:00 am – 05:45 pm
Monday - Thursday: 7am - 12:45pm 2:00pm - 5:45pm
Friday: 7am - 11:45am